If everything can be started all over again,

Woah it just rained. ahahha. I want to see my dad's pregnant guppies to give birth lah!

kay i hope that line above doesn't bother you.

So its been quite long since my last post. i feel so sorry to my blog. like a mother who gave life to a baby and she  go and throw the baby away. i feel guilty like the mother. LOL.

and now final exam is freaking near, in fact it started lol. how do i explain. but anyways this blog is so forever alone so i deleted cbox and mixpod and a lot of things.

and The hypp tv , got dunno what guru medidation error thingy , and it is blocking half of the screen. WTH?

i need to study, but i dont want to, can anyone in the world study with me so i wont feel so damn bored while revising? i think tonight iza invited me and qing over her house but i guess all of us cant make it! so sad. ahhh i feel so derp.

wait i wonder what is a derp shown in picture. wait i google image first.




LOL wth . i do feel like that now. i dont wanna study ahhhhhhh, so freaking bored. okay. done. 

Comments