This is wrong but,

My gosh seriously, i'm so bored of studying. Can someone give me tips on studying?
and Chinese, seriously, its so hard to understand why is it so complicated?

and Wifi connection up here is so weak. i woke up at 11 something today. i feel so derp again. well i don't think there will be anyone that will read this so i sound like i am talking to myself lately. wow i feel like i sakit jiwa or something. i dont even know what am i talking about.

Lately, i got to bed at 12 and i can only fall asleep at 3 and i wake up at like... 11 something. so freaking unhealthy lah. i still have ermm maths, science, KH , moral, sejarah, geografi, and more to cover. and i dont really have much time left. about two days and a half. 

And since Qing tagged me and some other people for a boyce avenue music thingy, Dude, the lady beside the guy , i think her name is Tiffany Alvord , she is so pretty and she has great vocal! she can be a great singer. 

And lately this song is so stuck up in my mind. The lyrics, the music almost the whole thing,
well, it is a Taylor Swift song. and i m not in love with a superstar but somehow this song is so catchy. 



and i think i should actually study now. LOL. ahh life gets so uninteresting after some times.
i hope i can do better in my exams.

Dim that spotlight, tell me things like, I can't take my eyes off you...
oh well. i should really really go and study before erm, midnight comes. ahh im getting so despo and depressed. and i am usually serious in studies when im depressed, so i think it's a good thing to have depression. :)
 

Comments